Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Resolve

So, in an attempt to actually feel like I'm being productive about this whole job-search, post-graduation thing that is very quickly coming upon me I have spent the past few hours updating my very-much neglected (as in, I logged in maybe once or twice years ago and then never again) LinkedIn profile. Unfortunately, this came at the expense of procrastinating my Russian homework and test, but we'll get there eventually.

Anyway, I am updating this profile and I see that blogging can be listed as a skill. So I decide to list it. But then I figured that meant that I actually needed to be more consistent at blogging. So...we're going to try to make blogging a more regular thing. Like it was before my mission. And I mean that this time. I can be interesting and fun and insightful and classy again, right?

1 comment:

Beth said...

You are fun and classy, Rachel. :)