Sunday, February 2, 2014

Updates

Here is some news that I'm not going to try to make well-written and just say, because I want to post on my blog but I don't really have anything to say. 

Basically, I start my full-time job tomorrow. I have mixed feelings, but I am mostly excited to 1) make money and 2) have a more regular schedule in my life. In my free time I have read a lot of good books--most notably Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg. I have eaten a lot of good food--like tacos at Tortilla Bar and Chicken Avocado salad from Pinterest. But the days full of lounging around are done. And I'm okay with that (for the most part) now.

In other news, there isn't really any other news. I still don't know what is going on in my life after April, but now that I have a real job I am not freaking out so much about that. But nothing new is going on. That's it. Over and out.

No comments: