Wednesday, March 18, 2009

England is Calling

The longer I read these novels and plays for 333 and Shakespeare, and the more I stare at the pictures and read the history in my book for my Study Abroad prep course, the more I just want to go to England. It's less than 6 weeks now. And that scares me because I'm no where near ready, but at the same time...wow. I'm so excited. I don't want to leave and I haven't even gotten there yet.

Then there comes my blogging dilemma. Whenever I think, "Oh, I should write in my blog!" one of two scenarios occurs: 1) I don't have anything to say really. Like tonight. Right now I'm just avoiding Deutsch because I'd much rather be sleeping, but I can't go to bed until I do it and I just don't really want to write this at all. or 2) I have all these deep thoughts and feelings to pour out onto the screen but I'm not by a computer and I'm too lazy to write them down on paper or I don't have time or some sort of variation. I need to start writing in my journal-journal again, but before I do that I need to start getting back into a regular scripture study schedule and I need to start regularly working out and I need to get on a normal, healthy sleep schedule that doesn't involve me blogging at 1 a.m. putting off homework that's due in 8 hours. Which means that I need to be all caught up on homework and stop wasting as much time during the day. I'm just so far behind that I feel it's impossible to catch up, and yet I know I will eventually--meaning the very end of the semester--because that's what always happens, and yet no matter how long I spend actually being productive, I feel like I never actually get closer to being caught up.

No comments: