Thursday, August 13, 2009

What I've Been Up To

Turning 20:
(Which is awesome, by the way. I've been saying I'm 20 for a while now, so it's nice to finally really be 20. No more teenage-ness! Whoo! I survived! I have a feeling 20 is going to be great!)
Pretending to like my family in Yellowstone:
(P.S. I really do love my family. :D)

Hiking with the fam:
Getting piggy-back rides from my "little" sister:
Watching geysers:
(sorry that it's sideways, I didn't want to flip it...but this is Grand Geyser, the most awesome one we saw, better than Old Faithful, which is the next pic)
Taking pictures of my siblings:
(I love how Hannah looks stoned in the above pic)

I just accidentally deleted the picture of Elizabeth (and I have no pictures of Mikey), but I'm not going to put it up again because it was too much effort to put these up in the first place. Basically, I'm technology deficient. Basically I think that I don't know how to put pictures on my blog, because this was more difficult than it should have been. Anyway. Um yes. It's been a fairly awesome past week and a half. :)

P.S. Sorry these are blurry. It is my computer's fault. Also perhaps because they might be disproportionate because I had to de-size and then re-size lots of them to move pictures around. Like I said, technology deficient.

1 comment:

Emma said...

i stared at this post for such a long time. i thought you forgot to write, or something had happened to computer. all of this happened inside of my head for about 15 seconds until i started laughing out loud at home by myself. ha!