Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WARNING WARNING

This post is being written by an emotional, stressed-out, exhausted girl running on almost no sleep who has been doing homework, or sitting in class or at work for essentially all of the past 45ish hours. My mom had her baby, which is great and exciting and all, but seeing how little Jacob Benjamin can't really do my homework for me or make all my responsibility go away, and I don't get to meet him until next weekend at the earliest, it's more just stressful. My brain is broken, which is bad, seeing how I still have to write my entire Pearl of Great Price outline. It feels like Friday, because the week has been so long, yet a Friday that by some cruel twist of fate is actually Monday, because I still have so much to do until I reach the end of the week. I am physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally drained. My room is a mess and I don't have time to clean it until it becomes priority number #1 for cleaning checks on Saturday, which means I don't get to sleep in.

What I really want to do is have a good cry, and then curl up on the couch with a blanket and my boy, eating some of my favorite mac and cheese (oh, I just want some warm, unhealthy dairy comfort food) and watching movie. That would make me forget everything not good in the world.

smitten kitchen
This is not my favorite recipe. Only the best look-alike picture I could find.

No comments: