Sunday, June 27, 2010

Crazy Times

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. This is probably some sort of record or something. I've been driving all around California and Utah and Mars. I've been painting vases with Tracy and saying bye to her for about 2 years, going to weddings and wedding receptions and luncheons and matrimonial things, seeing Toy Story 3, living out of a living room and one bathroom with 20 people, surviving 7 boys ages 3-11, laughing with cousins, telling family about mission plans, playing Nertz and Rook and Uno and Speed Scrabble, lots of hugs, cookies and good food...

I love road trips and family reunions. I have the best family in the world, on both sides. Really, you can't beat my cousins and aunts and uncles. We rock. More details later, perhaps. But for now I must sleep because I am driving to Twin tomorrow for Marc Thomas Allan's homecoming! Goodness, I have missed that boy.

1 comment:

Kent Dodds said...

Mars :) I know where that came from :P