Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tender Mercies

Today has been a day full of little miracles. Each and every day of my life yells answers to prayers at me, screams sunshine, and is so miraculous and splendid. Miracudid. Splendaculous.

Like kind doctors who make phone calls, and clerks who set up interviews. And others who come fix toilets (even if it did take them 3 weeks). And friends who come visit you at work. And ridiculously handsome, sweet, wonderful-beyond-all-reason boys who text you all the day long and who you know would give you a long, tight hug if they could actually see you in person. And awesome families and roommates. And intense classes that you love. Full nights' sleep. Ordering phone new phone chargers. The gospel of Jesus Christ. Knowing that prayer is real and that it works.

I have no idea why I'm so blessed. I don't deserve it. But I am so grateful for it, and can't wait to spread my joy to the world. Starting immediately.

No comments: