Monday, September 27, 2010

TOMORROW

is the next step to what I've been waiting for essentially my entire life, but more specifically the past 5ish years, and even more recently the past 4 weeks.

It is the day that I meet with a member of my stake presidency and my mission papers get sent off to Salt Lake.

And for those people who are asking, yes, I'm still going on a mission. Yes, it is still what I need to do and still what I feel is right. Yes, it will be hard, but at the same time I don't know if I've ever been so excited for anything in my entire life. Which is saying a lot, as you probably all know. I just want to know where and when I'm going. This is a call from the Lord and there are people there and then that need the gospel and that I can teach and touch in some way. And I want to know where they are and when they are and I want to go out and meet them.

MISSION MISSION MISSION MISSION MISSION MISSION MISSION!

No comments: