Friday, October 1, 2010

October?

Pet Peeves:
  • Bicyclists riding on the sidewalk and practically killing me as I walk to school.
  • Waiting for my mission call.
  • Things costing money.
  • Living 45 minutes away from Spencer.
  • Living 4 hours away from my best mate.
  • Waking up early in the morning.
  • Not seeing my roommates
Awesome things:
  • Getting a mission call, eventually
  • Conference!
  • Spencer
  • Saying "Llyfrgell" over and over again with Kate late at night.
  • My roommates
  • Shakespeare and Film
  • Life in general
Places people have guessed already for my mission:
  • Boston
  • somewere Spanish-speaking
  • Peru
  • Arizona
  • Argentina
  • the UK
  • Sweden (a couple times)
  • Berlin (a couple times)
  • Switzerland (counting this as the Alpine States German-Speaking mission, a couple times)
  • Romania
  • Wherever you guess.

No comments: