Sunday, October 31, 2010

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 . . .

BLASTOFF!
With this post, I am making October tied for the month in which I have the most blog posts. I just realized that I had to do it really quickly, before it turned midnight and my blog turns into a pumpkin . . . I mean, before it's November.  Favorite things from October? 
  • Conference
  • Winning both home football games
  • Homecoming dance with Spencer
  • Basically anything with Spencer
  • RECEIVING AND OPENING MY MISSION CALL!
  • Looking at the Cyrillic alphabet instead of doing homework.
  • Surviving school.
  • Ingrid Michaelson
  • Basically anything involving my roommates
  • Jessie
  • Fall colors
There are so many more things to look forward to in November. I can't believe it's already practically November though. I hope I can finish this post while it's still October. 2010 is coming to an end. So much to do, so little time. 

Happy Fall, Halloween, and November, friends.
(via)

No comments: