Monday, December 3, 2012

Decisions

I have decided that I need to get back to blogging more. I feel like this is a good sign--like I actually care about recording my life again, maybe a sign that I moving on from my mission a little bit in a good way and not a depressing way. And since I have not been productive for the past 3 hours, I decided I should blog.

Anyway. I'm not quite sure what to blog about. But I need to do this more. I love Christmas. I love how we have a tree and lights and stockings and snowflakes. I love Doctor Who. I love Tracy and the rest of my roommates. I love hot chocolate. I love not being stressed out when I should be. I love Taylor Swift and Christmas music. I am just super happy right now. It's kind of weird. I haven't felt this light and happy in a really long time. Not that I've been unhappy. Just not like this.

No comments: