My schedule today:
- Woke up around 10--two hours late.
- Ate toast
- Plopped myself down on the couch and didn't move until about 3:00. So I sat in one spot and worked on this paper for about 4 hours.
- Ate pizza
- Went up to campus
- Studied for my Russian final
- Went to FHE (ugh for driving on icy/snowy roads) and ate food
- Plopped down in almost the exact same spot on the couch
- Had a great talk with some roommates about wonderful things
- I have been sitting here for 5 hours working on this paper/studying for Russian.
- I probably won't sleep tonight, now that I really think about it, and if I do it will be very, very briefly.
My schedule tomorrow:
- Finish this paper
- Finish studying for Russian
- Take Russian final
- Make crepes
- Go to 368 final and eat food and talk about this paper I am working on right now
- Come home and write 2 quick synthesis writes for my real final for 368
- Practice conducting
- Study for Russian lit final
- Maybe not sleep again because I have a lot to do before I take my Russian lit final at 7 a.m.
Basically there is way too much to do in the next 28 hours.