Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm actually 23

Tonight was one of those nights.

Looked super cute, for no particular reason, other than I wanted to
Ate good food
Saw great family people
Watched a silly movie, that involved a lot of laughing, and a lot of swooning, even if David Tennant looked like this half the time. I think it was mostly great because he tries to play the bagpipes.
Isn't he just adorable? Hideous outfit, and yet he's still so attractive.
Made an 11:00 p.m. Walmart run with Tracy that ended up a lot more of an adventure than we were originally planning on. Bought the new T Swift CD and great tights and a lot of Christmas decorations and a photogenic rake (the original purpose of the outing) and some intriguing deodorant. Hehehehehe.
Blasted T Swift on the way home with the windows down. While dancing.
I feel good about my future plans for life and I also love my roommates and today was just great. And I think I'm going to start writing on here more.

Tonight was this song.


No comments: