Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Self-Actualization

So I'm not really self-actualized. But I feel one step closer. That is the goal of our papers in John Bennion's class anyway. And I just finished one.

I wrote it my whole boy experience that's been going on for the past year and a half. I was thinking about how much I had learned from it and everything all while we were reading Pride and Prejudice and Jane Eyre. And then Tuesday...I suppose that was just yesterday...I was ditched again. Wasn't really the boy's fault, but it was still dumb, especially considering how many times it's previously happened. So I just had to let everything out....again. But I'm back to feeling good about the whole thing again. Yay self-actualization!

Also, I might get to bed before midnight tonight. As soon as I'm done posting here I'm going to snuggle up under the covers. Unfortunately I have German tomorrow; it was almost cancelled. But I think all we're doing is watching Der Herr der Ringe...auf Englisch Lord of the Rings. hahaha. Love it. That's how we start every class. But at least this much sleep is better than none. And then I get to do homework and then go to the temple, pick up my Sports Pass (finally...I've been meaning to get it for months) so that I can go to the basketball game against the U on Saturday, and then go tubing at Soldier's Hollow! Hooray! It's going to rock!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

haha...I haven't picked up my sports pass either!