Monday, February 23, 2009

Was-ever

It's been a while since my last post. Well, it feels like it's been a while. I suppose it's only been just over a week. It seems like a month since Lorinda's wedding. Goodness.

Life is great. Saturday's Cupid's Ball at Washington rocked. I've just enjoyed all the thoughts that I've had lately too. Church yesterday was really great, actually. It always is, but yesterday just had extra ooomph.

Today I'm very motivated, but not. I want to get stuff done, and I've been trying to, but I can't really focus. I don't know why. Okay, that's a lie. I know why. But I don't know why it's keeping me from focusing on school because it hasn't before. Oh well. I'll still get stuff done.

Anyway, just felt like I hadn't updated in forever. I guess school just takes up lots of my time and makes it seem like my life is dragging. Was-ever. (That's my "whatever" that's half Deutsch-half Englisch).

No comments: