Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Tellin' You No Blarney

My mother has been telling us all that we need to get our act together so we can have the Christmas spirit in our house, because apparently it hasn't been feeling like Christmas. And I agree. It hasn't been feeling like Christmas. But tonight we were at the Tavaci Christmas concert watching Mike and Leah sing and Matt leans over to me and says, "I just realized why we don't have the Christmas spirit yet. We haven't listened to 'Christmas in Killarney.'" Naturally, we came home and listened to it. Straight way. And sang along, very loudly. In horribly fake Irish accents.



Also, I'm here to wish you a Merry Christmas from Regency 208. Keep the (Victorian-esque) Christmas Spirit, folks. Enjoy these pictures, and don't strangle Michele with a light-up star.
I miss these girls already
Merry Christmas! Love, 208

No comments: