Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: The End

It's been a good year, one of the best. But tomorrow, it's 2011, and this year will be out the door. This is the last blog post of 2010. It's gone by pretty fast. But here are just some thoughts I've been thinking:
  • It's very strange to go back to a place you already said goodbye to long before you ever expected to be back there. The experience messes with your mind and it feels like you're in some sort of time warp.
  • It's been two weeks since I've seen lots of special people in my life. I miss them.
  • Missionary clothes shopping is exhausting. But it is also finished, at least for me.
  • Tomorrow it is not only the year, but the month, that I become a missionary of the Lord. I AM SO EXCITED. And scared to death.
  • I thought it would be hard for 2010 to be better than 2009, but you know, I think that with a few exceptions this year blew last year out of the water. It was so much better than I ever dreamed. Spring term on was just about perfect. 
Bye, 2010! I've loved you, but next year will be even better. :)

No comments: