Monday, December 6, 2010

Must Have Done Something Right

Lately I've just been thinking about how blessed I am. And how some of the blessings in my life are conflicting at the moment, but not, because they're all wonderful and right and good. Although sometimes things are difficult, I'm really so blessed.

On a somewhat-related note, I know that people care about me and all that, but it gets obnoxious when everyone and their dog asks the same question that's really none of their business. I usually don't mind, especially because I know it's because they care and they're interested in me and my life and whatnot, but there is a line. Random people in my home ward do not need to ask my mother the details of something that I don't even know the entire answer to. But I am glad they care, and although I sometimes wonder what I've gotten myself into, I'm very glad for both sides of the situation they ask about (more than I can put into words, actually).

That's all you get tonight, peeps. Sorry. Papers are a'beckoning.

No comments: