Saturday, January 9, 2010

Aftermath

Even though I seem to have lost my organ book (the main one we work out of which I just bought a week ago and have used twice), I spent 3 hours in the organ lab yesterday and it didn't even seem like 3 hours and I love playing the organ.

Deutschklasse is going to kick my butt.

Work is awesome. I love helping people find books and just being around books and looking at all the beautiful books and my coworkers are awesome.

The c on my computer keyboard is not always working and it is kind of frustrating.

Jessie Arnold is in my American Lit class.

Last night/today I watched (500) Days of Summer, which is so fabulous, for the first time and then the official first time. New favorite. So well-done. So wonderful. And also talking with Lisa and doing Kokology with Lisa and Tracy is that too. :)

I need to write. I miss writing just for me. I haven't done it in so long, I feel like. Not since the end of last semester, because I am horrible. But I miss it.

I am sick. Not sick sick, but sick enough to not have a voice and be miserable and just want to sleep. I've kinda been losing my voice ever since about Wednesday night, but it's progressively gotten worse to now I'm at the point where my throat hurts and my head hurts and Jessie says I'm warm. But luckily I have chicken noodle soup and wonderful ladies like Jessie and Lila and my 208 girls and Tiffany who will still give me hugs anyway and who will give me chapstick to use and will bring and make me raspberry tea to soothe my sore throat. It makes me grateful that I don't get sick very often and that when I do, I'm surrounded by people who love me. :)

No comments: