Friday, January 1, 2010

2009: Year in Review

2009 started in my basement, on the beanbags, with Lindsey, my best mate, and Chip Amanda, one of my other best friends from home, laughing and not being able to breathe playing Taboo. We came full-circle tonight, playing Mario Kart down on my beanbags, and then playing Taboo at Chip's house until the wee hours of the morning, in celebration of the start of 2010. Really, even though this was kind of a crappy year for the world, it was such a wonderful one for me. Here are the highlights. :)

January: Baptisms in the Twin Falls temple with my best mate


February: Cupid's Ball in Washington and my cousin Lorinda gets married!



March: Basketball games w/ friends and Wedding Dress shopping with Camillian (don't worry, she didn't pick this dress)
April: Wrapping up the semester and leaving for England!



May: England :)





June: More England :)



July/August: Yellowstone with the Fam and Disneyland for my Birthday



September: Back to school

October: Conference and many other adventures, like hiking Squaw Peak


November: Football Season ending with BYU beating Utah in OT 26-23, Thanksgiving, basically life = awesome (like the rest of the year)


December: Christmas-y Adventures, such as Christmas Devotional and MoTab concert in SLC, and being home with the family.

Now we get to do it all over again, except different. I'm so excited. I really am. This year has been epic. I loved it. In some ways, I wish I could go back in time and just relive this year. But all good things must come to an end, and we've got to move on with life. And when a door closes, another one opens. This year is opening, and after only 3 hours in, it's off to a great start. If you had hung out with me and Chip and Lindsey, you would think so too. :D

Happy New Year, everyone. May 2010 bring happiness to you all!

No comments: