Saturday, January 16, 2010

-What's your favorite children's book?

This is a hard question. It all depends on definition. I am going to have to say my favorite children's book is...



Don't ask me why. Just thinking about it, this is one of the books that always stands out to be and it is awesome. I also like to say SNORT, which is from another favorite children's book (Yay P.D. Eastman...and Dr. Suess, just because you have to mention him. If you know what it is, let me know. I know Lisa knows it. :)

And, of course, if you countas a children's book, then it definitely tops the list.

3 comments:

Megan said...

lol! I love reading Go Dog, Go! to Oliver! It's so much fun to read to him, and I never get tired of it.

Another one I really like is called "Froggy Gets Dressed" by Jonathan London and Frank Remkiwitz(?). It's a lot of fun to read.

As a kid I really liked "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" by Bill Martin Jr. I also liked "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do You See?"

My sister's favorite (and thus one of mine) was "Robert the Rose Horse". I don't remember who wrote it, but it was about a horse who saved the town because he was allergic to roses.

Lisa said...

Go Dog, Go! and Are You My Mother? are definitely the best ones. Closely followed by Hop on Pop and Love That Dog. Definitely definitely.

And although you are not my mother, you are MY Snort.

Lisa said...

I also love the Jesse Bear books.

"Eating is good for Jesse Bear."