Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 2

Things I am not a fan of:
  • The Semester exploding on day 2 and suddenly you are already so very far behind
  • Not knowing what night I have band
  • Blackboard, and also it's new cohort, Agilix
  • Being exhausted
  • Just writing lists and lists of things for blog posts over and over again. A few is okay, but...
  • Not having time to write for myself
  • UGH LOTS OF DEUTSCH HOMEWORK
  • Feeling like I know nothing at work, even though it's expected since it's only my 2nd day
Things I am a fan of:
  • Amanda Frey
  • President and Sister Samuelson
  • Hot bread and honey butter and old fashioned donuts
  • Brushing my teeth
  • Band, especially Brother Arnold and Amber (hopefully they continue to be part of my band experience)
  • Jessie Arnold being in my 293 (American Lit) class
  • my co-worker Brooke
  • Personal hygenie
  • milk
  • cute coats
  • Being officially hired (well, having the Wilk processing my stuff, anyway)
  • Running into random people that you like in random places
  • Not having German every day

No comments: