Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Family Pictures

Today, my family had pictures taken. For the first time in over 3 years. I don't know if you people realize what that means. It means many things.

  1. This is the first official family picture we've had since before my mother was even pregnant with my youngest sister.
  2. The last family picture we had taken (besides the self-timer for the Christmas card) was when I was a senior in high school.
  3. 3 of my siblings have passed my in height since then.
  4. And everyone looks a lot older.

Taking picture was really fun. My family is awesome. After we got a few good ones (Do you realize how hard it is to get 10 people sitting still and smiling at the same time, especially when one is an 8-year-old, always grumpy boy and another is a 2-year-old crazy girl?), Elizabeth, Rebecca and I took some fun ones. Like Charley's Angels. And "DON'T EAT REBECCA!" pictures. And then my mom wanted some of just me so that she can hang one up in the girl's hall that's more recent than 3 years. And then I made my mom pose for some that were just her. HAHA! It was lots of fun. I can't wait to see them. Hopefully soon. I'll put some up when I get them.

Also, while we're talking about pictures, I think I want to redo my blog layout. I still do love Custard Cremes and Milk and Tintagel, but I want to switch things up for the new year. 2010 is a-comin' and I just feel the need for a new layout. We'll see what I can finangle. Or however you spell that word.

No comments: