Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Happy List

  • Going to the temple
  • Breakfast with Mare
  • Job interviews you feel like you did well on
  • Being done with the semester except for finals
  • My D&C professor
  • Watching Harry Potter movies in German
  • Chocolate
  • TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress"
  • Chilling on my couch
  • Letters from missionaries (with pictures)
  • Shopping with Heather, Kris, and Christine
  • My Grandmas
  • White shirts and blue heels
  • Looking good just because you want to
  • Staying up until 2 a.m. talking with Izzy and then deciding I should probably take her home and then spending 15 minutes getting my car unstuck from the snow outside my complex at 2 a.m. haha
  • Sleeping in
  • BONES!!!!!
  • Glee (and how the finale made me miss Jive like none other)
  • I'm going to the MoTab concert tomorrow night
  • Lisa in about a week
  • I went to England. Sheesh. I'm so happy about that, even if I too would kill a man to be at Loch Lomond (which is not in England, but Scotland. You know what I mean) right now. Okay. Not seriously. But seriously.
  • Toilet Paper
  • Talking with Chip on Gchat
  • CHRISTMAS

3 comments:

Megan said...

Glee so reminds me of you!

:D

Lisa said...

YUM. Also, who do you have for D&C?

Rachel said...

I have Brother Fluhman and he is fabulous. :)