Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finals Week: Tuesday, 3:53 p.m.

I'm sitting in the No-Shh Zone, texting 2 different people and waiting for a phone call, after taking my Brit Lit final. I think I rocked it. I don't think I did as well as I did on the past two tests, because some of the multiple choice were tricky, but I only feel like I missed a few. We also got our keyword essays back. I did so much better than I thought I did.

Can I just say I love easy finals? Michele just posted about how she hates long finals because they're so draining. I have to say that I am SO grateful that a) my D&C final was about 100% easier than I was expecting it to be and took me 10 minutes and that b) my 292 final was also fairly easy and only took me 30 minutes and involved no short answer/essay, just passage ID and matching and multiple choice based off passages and concepts. And c) that now I only have German and my portfolio for John Bennion to worry about. Beautiful.

It's only Tuesday and we're halfway done, my friends. ETA in Twin: Thursday, um...we'll say 4 p.m. Just 48 hours. CRAZY.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh good oh good oh good. Friday or Saturday? What say you? Possible sleepover? Oh boy. :)