Monday, December 14, 2009

Finals

It's that time of year again. Although, the weather is about a million times warmer than it was last week. Not that I'm complaining. :)

So here I am, in Periodicals, which is super crowded, but still pleasantly quiet, studying for my D&C final that I want to take later today. And I realized something:

I AM NOT STRESSED OUT. I am probably the least stressed out I've been all semester. Here's why.

All of my huge papers, projects, whatever, were all due by last Wednesday. Except for my portfolio for JB, but we're counting that as a final. I only have 4 finals. And one doesn't really count. It is sending my portfolio to John Bennion and then going to his house to eat pizza for a couple hours. Really? Truly. Then my D&C is not in the make-shift religion testing center in the Wilk, but rather on Blackboard. And my Brit Lit and Deutsch finals are scheduled, in class. Only really worried about German. But that means, essentially I have a final a day, plus extra time to clean and pack, able to get home Thursday afternoon, and no dealing with super long lines or ANY form of the testing center, whether in the Testing Center itself, the Wilk, or the JSB.

Can you say easiest finals week EVER?

No comments: