Sunday, March 21, 2010

Peaceful Pandemonium

(vi.sualize.us)
Sometimes I feel like I'm in this room. And it's so beautiful. So much is going on all around, but it's all happy and beautiful and somehow...the chaos is serene, tranquil. Relaxing. All I can do it sit back and watch the sky, life, float down upon me and wonder how everything can be so exquisite and enchanting. And then you curl up with one of your best friends on another best friend's bed while listening to some beautiful music and start to drift and flutter and linger, your mind-thoughts and heart-thoughts mingling with each other and peace enveloping you.

Supposedly, the "Falling Garden" thinks for the people in this picture. I don't like the idea of giving up my thoughts, but at the same time, that's what I feel like--giving up my worries, all the bad parts of life to the garden. And then I just lie there soaking in the joy, watching colorful glass flowers that will never break meander their way down from heaven.

No comments: