Thursday, August 19, 2010

All Alone

Before I go here to spend my evening,

Let me think about how I get to see this girl on Monday for the first time in 4 months

And just reminisce on all these beautiful places and times.



You know, those times were wonderful and I like to look back on them and even wish I was there again sometimes. Still the best 2 months of my life. BUT the past week has definitely been one to rival some of those days. It has been fabulous. Life is good right now in so many ways. I can't wait to see what else it has in store for me. Um. And I get to see my soul mate Christine. It has been way too long. Why did she have to go away to Chicago for the summer? This is the longest I've gone without seeing her since I met her over a year and a half ago. I don't like it, not at all

No comments: