Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stupendous Sunday with Sergei

. . . and our new roommate Kate, but that doesn't have alliteration for my title.

Not this Kate. I just love this picture.

You have not experienced musical theater until you've heard Lisa and me singing songs like "Who am I?" from Les Mis and "Into the Fire" from the Scarlet Pimpernel in our man-voices. And we rock at playing and singing and being awesome. And we're funny. It's one of those things where you kinda just had to be there. So sorry, for all of you billions of people in the world who missed out. Also know that delicious chocolate and toffee cake was involved. And yummy potatoes and zucchini and squash. And the discussing of attractive actors and the monumentous (new word: mixture of monumental and momentous) erasure of a white board. And waffles this morning. Genius, I tell you.

And now it's only 9:15 and I'm EXHAUSTED. I guess that's what happens when you stay up ridiculously late every single night having wonderful times. And when you spend two hours singing and playing and laughing. So I'll just wait for an important phone call with a sleepy, but content, smile on my face. And then I'll go to bed, to wake up for another wonderful day tomorrow. Last week before classes start? Time to live it up. :)

No comments: