Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Impatience

It's hard to keep some things quiet when all you want to do is shout it out to the whole world.

STERLING JAMES MASON gets home from his mission today. HAHA! Awesome. I want to pelt him with cream puffs before he can get to me. But before then I probably want to talk to him. He IS my older brother after all. And so much has happened lately.

Football season is fast approaching. Especially after reading these articles today after someone's post on Facebook, I'm interested in seeing what happens after this season, even though I'll be on my mission. Utah joining the PAC-10? BSU going the MWC? My own BYU going independent/WAC? Things are changing. I'm curious to see how everything plays out. But let's get through this season first. I'm a bit nervous, not going to lie. But very excited. First game on September 4th. I'll be there, wearing my WE ARE BYU FOOTBALL shirt, maybe with my face painted. Can't wait. Old friends, new friends and Cougar Football. RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH! GOOOOOOO COUGARS!

TWOWEEKSTWOWEEKSTWOWEEKSTWOWEEKS. And then just about another 2 weeks after that.

Friday is only a couple days away.

I'm not very patient, but some things--secrets, missionary friends, BYU football, mission calls and the weekend are definitely worth waiting for. As my dear friend Kent said earlier today, the things in life that are valuable cost a lot. They make the waiting worth it.

1 comment:

Kent Dodds said...

Awe! I was totally cited! That makes me happy :D Just remember, "you get what you pay for!" :D