Also. I have a problem. You see, I'm really funny. But not many people believe me. This is not helped along by the fact that when I went to post something witty on my blog, I promptly got caught up in looking at pictures and then the fact that this is my 4th day in a row posting and now I have forgotten what the really, really funny, awesome thing I was going to say was. Sigh.
So, instead, here are some things you may want to know about me but don't:
- Like I said, I think I'm funny
- I like surprising people and making them smile
- In the winter when it's cold, my laundry room puts off a lot of steam that smells like dryer sheets and clean clothes. I want to kiss someone in that steam, eventually. I blame Siostra Tracy Allen (who leaves for Poland soon) and the movie Miss Potter.
- I have the DuckTales theme song in my head and it is reminding me of blasting it and singing along with my best mate Lindsey on our way home from school . . . our senior year.
- I am one of those crazy (read: AWESOME) people who likes to read literary criticism. Oh, yeah. Nothing like lots of good lit. crit. As long as it's well-written and interesting. Yes.
- I AM LONG-WINDED.
- I feel like I'm always either serious or off-the-wall and like I don't really have an in-between stage.
- Sometimes, when I think I look really good, I'll put on this "I Look Good" face. I discovered this freshman year here at the Y when Lisa told me about it. It usually happens when my hair is done or when I'm wearing red and/or a favorite piece of clothing.
- I name some inanimate things, but not everything, and usually they are named after literary-bookish figure-people. My computer is Fred. My car is Emerson. I have a plant that I don't think I ever officially named but I think I've been calling him Fortinbras for the past little while (you see, he needed some sort of dramatic, Hamlet-y name, because he has an older brother named Horatio). My iPod, however, does not have a name. Neither does my cell phone.
- I LOVE this.