- John Williams is The Man
- Landie makes the best chicken pot pie
- My management isn't as good as it used to be
- I might be slightly allergic to mosquito bites
- Muppet Treasure Island is an awesome movie
- I am more-than-slightly allergic to Kate moving out of the apartment
- Losing at Settlers can be fun
- So are water fights in the kitchen
- It's really inconvenient not having your own computer (hopefully I get mine back tomorrow!)
- Ice cream tastes really good
- Long, tight hugs are the best
- The Book of Mormon is true, clear, wonderful . . . and beautifully well-written to top it all off.
- Shopping for text books actually makes me really happy, usually because my text books are AWESOME. I less than three being an English major SO MUCH. Just saying. Shakespeare and Film with Dr. Siegfried--you are going to rock my socks.
- Sterling James Mason, my older brother/best friend (well, one of a couple), gets home from Deutschland TOMORROW! Ah, I can't wait to give him a hug and tell him all this important stuff that is going on in my life and speak auf Deutsch with him.
- Dance parties are also the best.
- Um . . . I think that's it.
- I need my computer to get this one picture that I had in mind for this post and can't find on the internets anymore. Sad day.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Things I Have Learned . . .
. . . (or re-learned) lately, in no particular order: