Monday, October 5, 2009

Blegh, an Ode to Bloody Asparagus Limbs

I'm having a rough day today. That, combined with the fact that many people who read my paper were wondering whether or not my bloody asparagus limbs were bloody-bloody or British-bloody, I present to you the painting that inspired it all. My favorite least-favorite painting ever: "Still Life with Asparagus, 1881" a reproduction of something painted by a Mr. Francois Bonvin. So yes. They are bloody limbs as in the asparagus looks like fingers that have been chopped off. At least to me. Apparently, you can get someone to paint a reproduction of your very own, starting at $180.79 here. Any takers?



Oh, p.s. If you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about when I'm talking about the bloody asparagus limbs in my essay, you might want to read the essay it is in the first part of this post right here.

No comments: