Monday, October 19, 2009

Montag...

Bin ich so müde...Ich möchte ein Fliege zu töten.

Yep. Getting back to Provo at 1 a.m. after already being tired. Having to park clear across 9th since my complex parking is ridiculous as crap, and therefore leaving basically everything in my car. My roommate getting mad at me for waking her up, which I can completely understand, but calling me inconsiderate and thoughtless, when I was doing all I could to not wake her up, and then staying awake for an extra 2.5 hours, just laying in bed, worried that she hates me and is not going to be able to sleep ever. I hate feeling inconsiderate and rude, and that's how she made me feel, even though she's the one who told me when I brought the situation up at the beginning of the semester that she's a heavy sleeper and if I have a light on, it's okay, and she hasn't said anything since then. I thought we were getting along fine, but apparently I'm rude and inconsiderate, and she doesn't like me, and I never think about waking her up when I come in late? I'm not trying to be mean to her. I'm just trying to see where she's coming from, when in my mind I do all the homework I possibly can not in the room when she's asleep because I don't want to wake her up, but when the library's closed and we don't have wireless, I have to be back there and I'm always really careful to be quiet and have as little light as possible and everything, but when I come in at 1 after going home for the weekend, I need to at least turn my lamp on for a few minutes so that I can actually get into bed...I don't know. I just want to get a long with my roommate, because I like her, and I feel bad that I woke her up, and I didn't sleep well last night because I was feeling so bad.

And now I'm back in school, having not done my reading for 292. No idea what's going on in my German class today. The two things I wanted to happen during the weekend ended up a) not happening and b) being a disaster, but in general my weekend was good. Wonderful, actually. So wonderful to make it so I don't want to come back to school and making this Monday even worse. I just want to cry and sleep, but unfortunately it'll be another late night in the library doing this stupid Deutsch dictionary. Hopefully I can get it done before midnight so I don't have to do it at home and won't keep my roommate up...

1 comment:

Megan said...

*hugs* Silliness. I'm sorry!

Have a muffin! :)